During the winter of my senior year of high school, my friends and I liked to skip school to go sledding. We'd spend hours getting the thrills of wooshing over the snow at frightening speeds.
me, Melina and Holly. Go check out my friends page to see more!
Matt and me in a paddle boat at Pinecrest, Summer 1996.
The front porch of my mom's house, which overlooks Ashland. See the hills across the valley? That's what I miss when I'm in Pennsylvania -- the comfort of looking up to see mountains on all sides.
Here are some more fun photos:
- me in my Wharton dorm room at Swarthmore, fall '95 (before we rearranged the room). I loved this big room, with its five walls, high ceiling, open space and nice location. Streams of afternoon light poured in through the tall windows which overlook the Wharton courtyard. Sophomore year Carrie lived in Mary Lyons.
- a logo that John made
- ushers from OSF
- snow spill with Ko & Derek
- summer 1995 in Ashland (red clogs)
- photos from my trip to Cuba
- Ashland flood photos from winter break
- 3rd St. house pics
- sitting around the dinner table with Mark, Ginger, Phoebe, Mom and John for Christmas 1996
photo index | main page | youngster pics | friends | family | summer activities