She's been an incredible friend for me ever since I first met her at Anna Winthrop's pool party the summer before 7th grade. I feel like Noli's practically my sister, and I'm certainly now part of her family. She knows me better than anyone else since I can tell her just about anything. Noli goes to Haverford College in Pennsylvania (only about 30 minutes away from my Swarthmore College), which made my transition away from home much easier. I have plenty more I want to share, but for now I'm just gonna give you some links to other parts of my page that somehow involve Noli. I'll write more soon.
Nori, Norimasu, Nordo, Nordi... Eleanore Lerner Hoye.
- We went to Pinecrest Lake together this summer, which has been a wonderful long-standing tradition.
- Noli's been in a number of my dreams.
- You can see more pics of her on my Friends Page.
- She's also on my summer fun page, which shows what I did last summer.
- Here's an up-close photo of Noli and me on a hike in January.
- Sitting on a log: Noli, John, me, George and Sue.
- Noli tries to touch her tongue to her nose.