dreams: June 29, 1998
lots of little dream snippets
- I keep picturing my brain in different ways, repeatedly flooded with a brilliant white light and/or radiating the light.
- I'm sitting with Rachel Romberg in a terminal area that's almost empty. We are sitting in vinyl chairs as we talk.
- I go into a store/restaurant place with a couple of people I know. We're are in a foreign country, and I don't know the language here. I have a very strong craving for pancakes. I try to tell the woman who works there: an old big maternal grandma. She ends up bringing me a bowl of gruel/oatmeal mush that looks good but is not pancakes.
- A young man is trying to run away; he bolts out of the house. I reach out through the window and grab his hand. I see him running way down the street. Yet I'm still holding his hand; his arm is stretching long and thin.
- I'm sitting at a round outdoor table at night with Rachel Murphy. A man (Austin?) is with us. They're discussing the flambouyant lifestyle that Rachel used to have, the outrageous things she used to do. I'm smoking with them, drawing concentrated inhales on my cigarette.
- FIN -